WOW Just a couple of hours ago I wrote my last post and now another one! I was just redesigning my blog and adding new features when I saw my first post… it was written on 8.8.2009!!
So it’s now an year of blogging. I didn’t write a lot, but I surely enjoyed the posts I have created.
Let me tell you the truth. I have started this blog with the idea to be a technical blog mainly about flex, to learn new things, to share them with the readers and hopefully some of you learnt and started using new (good) things.
Just for the record I wanna put out brief statistics of my blog.
- 1990 – Absolute Unique Visitors
- 3989 – Pageviews
- 01:53 – Time on Site
- Keywords – Visits
1. flex spring file upload – 35
2. “flex 4” perspective projection – 33
3. flex browsing directories – 30
4. blazeds+upload files – 14
5. flex custom layout – 13
6. flex 4 custom layout – 12
7. flex spring upload – 11
8. spring flex file upload – 11
9. flex upload – 9
10. “springflex-server” – 8
- Oh yeah, and Flash Player versions (this should be interesting). From total visits 2606, only 64 (2.46%) didn’t have flash player
Ok maybe you think this is not a lot of visits, but for me it is! It is very significant that almost all of the visits are purposeful, and the audience is just the one, for which the content of my site is.
I think I’ve succeeded with my plan and I have put up the foundations on which I will continue to build up knowledge.
I want to thank all of you that are supporting me by subscribing to my RSS, writing comments, writing me mails and of course taking the time to read one of my articles. Hope that I will continue with writing interesting stuff here
Man, It has been a good year!!